How To Fit Your Venetion Blinds
Fitting your new made-to-measure blind is straightforward. It is recommended that you have the following tools when fitting your blinds.
- Ecolux Blinds
Tools you will need:
- Phillips screwdriver or Phillips drill bit (the one with the crossedhead)
- Metal Tape Measure
5 Simple step to Install your blinds
- Gather your tools and unpack your blind, inside the box you will find all the fixture and fittings that you will need.
- Now, having decided where you want the blind to be positioned mark out the drill holes using the brackets supplied, in most cases you will only need to drill 2 holes at either end. Wider blinds will need more holes drilling though extra brackets will be supplied if this is required.
- Drill your holes and then screw the brackets into place. You’ll also need to use wall plug.
- Mounting Blind
Place the front hooks of the brackets to the inside front edge of the head rail. Rotate the headrail up into the rear of the bracket and lock into place. Large Blinds may require two people to support the blind to prevent damaging the headrail
- When installing large blinds, it helps to have someone support the blind when lifting onto the brackets. This also helps prevent the head-rail from breaking and voiding the warranty.
- To clean regularly dust with feather duster or brush attachment on vacuum.
- If you have multiple blinds, make sure to lay each one out at the individual windows before installing the first one. This will ensure that you have the correct blinds at each window before positioning into place.